Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Goodreads widget / challenge

My reading goal for this year is only a 100 books.. seems innocent enough and so far I am keeping on track, sometimes I get lazy and can spend the whole free afternoon watching Iron Chef on Cooking channel, drinking a beer or eating some weekend concoction that might include my latest obsession; white and black truffle ( more on that later) mostly in form of salt or butter, since the shroom itself is out of season and cost as much as a car..


2011 Reading Challenge


Kasia has

read 13 books toward her goal of 100 books.

hide





A nifty way to track what I'm reading, saw this on my friend's horror blog and though it was pretty cool.



Kasia's bookshelf: read


Bats Out of HellHeart-Shaped BoxFire Burn and Cauldron BubbleCity InfernalThe HouseThe Mailman

More of Kasia's books »
Kasia's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists


No comments: