Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Internet radio

I have my favorite online internet radio widget to the right of this post (radio 365  Chill out Ibiza http://www.live365.com/index.live), I have been a huge fan for months now, my boyfriend somehow discovered this station on my little radio box receiver and I have been a fan ever since, the music is mellow and chill, perfect for writing or working, I have the widget on my site to show what it plays because I love it, I don't get anything out of it, just a nice way to share something I love. I can listen to it online for free ( with commercials without the VIP service, I'd rather spend the extra $ on books or food) and in the end I actually paid for some music, I got 14 albums from Amazon digital downloads which are cheaper and arrive in your computer ready for devouring with no wait at all at a great discount, some great listens I cant' wait to share. I will post the list of albums once I get to work tomorrow, I have the complete copy there ... great online easy listening for fans of new age and island breeze that isn't cheesy nor boring, it's my new favorite! These tranquil tunes are quite addictive, I can't relax without them so proceed with caution.

I especially like the Baelaric lounge (Ibiza is the third largest of the Balearic Islands, an autonomous community of Spain) ..WIKI... it has a certain mellow sound to it that sounds like pure resort luxury for the mind, I might not go on the trip but I get the tranquil effects!

No comments: