Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Goodreads books read in 2019

I will admit, 2019 wasn't an epic, grandiose reading year but the books I read were still delicious, I wish I could plow through 200+ books a year but I will leave it to other mental wizards who can handle it. 

The year started off great with such gems as The Cabin at the End of the World by Paul Tremblay and went into YA fantasy by Cinda Williams Chima and ended with absolutely phenomenal Nevernight trilogy by Jay Kristoff about an assassin with extra skills. 

Apologies for being MIA from my own blog and here are snippets from my GR page for 2019 and off to 2020 which I set up for 40 books but secretly I want to get back to reading 72 a year, or as Stephen King calls it, a slow year of reading :P















No comments: